Have a beautiful day!

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
Just stopping in to say that I hope everyone has a great day! If there is sadness or uncertain times in you life I pray that they will soon pass. If you life is one of happiness share a smile and a hug with another. As I once read "Yesterday is in the past, tomorrow is in the future. But today is a gift, that is why it is called the 'present'." {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you each.:)

Thanks for the prayer, Boots, I needed that!

And I hope you have a wonderful day. I am taking a break before heading out to Church. The sun is trying to peek out through the clouds and is a gentle reminder that: "This is the day that the Lord hath made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

Good morning, Ellen! Thank you for those kind words to us all. I must say I really like that saying you put down... always one of my favorites. {{hugs}} back to you and I hope your day is a great one :)

How nice, Boots! :D You made my morning. The sun is finally shinning here. We live in the country - on dirt roads - what a mess. The county is preparing the main dirt road for paving, so we have a big ole mud hole. I just hope the main mess is under control before the Hurricane warnings start! It will be so nice to have a paved road, that we are more than willing to put up with the mess.
Has your Dad had a lot of rain? I know that area seems to be in the path of a lot of it, too.
I thought of you last week-end when DH & I went to Lamberts. YUM! Let me know when you get back down this way.

Poohstyx :cool:

Grandma Ellen, you are so sweet.:) I loved that quote.:) I don't think I've ever heard it before, it's real nice.:) I hope you have a beautiful day too.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter