Has Walt Disney World ever planned an expansion of Disney's Hollywood Studios with new shows and new parades?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With Walt Disney World constantly expanding the parks I often wondered if Disney's Hollywood Studios will ever expand with new shows and parades? Because I think Disney Hollywood Studios would do great expanding the park by adding new parades and shows? Because I think a show similar to The Golden Horseshoe but all about Hollywood would be awesome to see and a live Press Your Luck show would be great to watch and play along and a Marvel restaurant with a morning afternoon and dinner show would be amazing. I also think they could have a Hooray For Hollywood parade where they could have floats devoted to Hollywood history and characters would sing special songs about Hollywood too. I think all these ideas sound great for Disney's Hollywood Studios. Don't you agree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter