Has anyone recently stayed at the Ramada Suites By Sea World?

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Way back in December 1997 my family & stayed at the Ramada Suites By Sea World basically by deafault, because we had booked our vacation around mid October & our travel agent had a hard time finding a hotel for my family. Anyway if I remember it back then it was ok but the glasses & plates in the kitchen were dirty so we did not end up using them, the room was nothing to rave about but it was clean however the bed sheets did have some holes in them. I think the worst part of the hotel was the continental breakfast. The only places to sit were outside & everyday were there it was always cold & the way they packed the breakfasts was in an army style brown bag. So we only attemted the breakfast for one day & the other days went to the Denny's that was near by. The other thing we did not like is that the Hotel was out in the middle of no where with nothing around it but condos. I know this review is 9 years to late, so please forgive me about that. However I was just wondering if anyone else has recently stayed there if things have improved, or if you noticed some of the things I have mentioned?

I forgot to mention our room was in the last building all the way at the end & it was on the 3rd floor which was the last floor & the best part was there were no elevators. So we had to walk up 3 flights of staris with our suitcases & the guy on the golf cart who we followed, did not offer to help us take them up. He just said go up these staris & your room is at this location & drove away. :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter