Has anyone gotten the "Best Rate" using just a voucher?

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
I was going to go to the Disney store today and buy my AP but I don't know if/how the voucher will work. Has anyone used just the voucher numbers? And if so, did you enter them the same way as you would an AP? Thanks

I am in the process of trying to do that right now, but have been trying since last night to get on the website. I am not sure which numbers to enter, and have yet to find a CM that can help me. I have been on the phone for close to a half hour right now, waiting to talk to the third different person to try to get it done. I will let you know how it turns out.
Wish me luck,
Brenda

I've not booked "best rate" using the voucher yet, but I was able to get into the best rate site without any problems. Here is how the information was formatted on the back of the voucher, and how I had to enter it. BTW, L=letter , #=number , and _ = space

On my Voucher, received today :

LLL##__ ##/##/##_LLL:###_Tr:___#__##

The group LLL## was not used as input for the site.

Entered in the site was this, in the following format:

From the pulldown menu , the three letter corresponding to the second LLL group + MM + DD + YY + the 2 digit # signified by the last 2 #.

I think the example given in MagicKingdom05's message where it shows the last group as (#-####) may mean that that group is composed of one to four digits. In my case , I entered 2 digits and got in on my second try.

ScottOKW2K said:
I've not booked "best rate" using the voucher yet, but I was able to get into the best rate site without any problems. Here is how the information was formatted on the back of the voucher, and how I had to enter it. BTW, L=letter , #=number , and _ = space

On my Voucher, received today :

LLL##__ ##/##/##_LLL:###_Tr:___#__##

The group LLL## was not used as input for the site.

Entered in the site was this, in the following format:

From the pulldown menu , the three letter corresponding to the second LLL group + MM + DD + YY + the 2 digit # signified by the last 2 #.

I think the example given in MagicKingdom05's message where it shows the last group as (#-####) may mean that that group is composed of one to four digits. In my case , I entered 2 digits and got in on my second try.

Thank you. I finally got in using the last 2 digits :)

I used my voucher to access the passholder area and book using the best rate program.

I have booked the BRP using my voucher. I was able to book a BC-lvc for four nights and a Poly-lvc for three nights. Dec.8-15. Savings of $78.00 per night off rack. But approx.$6 more per night than AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter