Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

We made custom designs thru magicyourband and could not have been happier with the results!!

We made custom designs thru magicyourband and could not have been happier with the results!!

Very cool. We couldn't figure out what we would each want for our custom artwork... maybe if we had more time to think about it. There was a limited amount of energy we wanted to spend on skins. :) ...but I did go through the steps of designing a custom band and it does look like they would turn out sweet. With how customizable it can be, there will be some very clever MagicBand skins being worn I imagine.

Dan

I also want to give a shout out to magicyourband....I ordered the DIS, DISUnplugged, and GKTW skins and they all arrived promptly (from the UK!) and they are a great product.

Yep, we always send two of each design you order. We like to make sure you have a spare or an extra one that allows you to swap over designs. They are also fully waterproof. Wear them in the pool or at a water park and they'll be fine.

A nice thing to do, for those random "Just in Case" accidents too. I know we had to replace my sons MagicBand a couple of years back while in the parks because the tabs (that snap the band together) broke off. The bummer with that is you end up with the generic gray colored band... but having a second skin mitigates most of that issue since only the Mickey head shows (or not at all if you get the one piece design.)

Dan

My MB for my trip last June.. just ordered my green MB for my trip at the end of the month! Hoping to do a Buzz theme!

Attachments

• 11377209_10206468386819078_8194845130026228856_n.jpg
    11377209_10206468386819078_8194845130026228856_n.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 42
Can someone remind me about how long before your trip they ship your magic bands out? I can't believe I just went through this a year ago and now can't remember when our bands came...it's all a blur of excitement and anticipation! :)

Can someone remind me about how long before your trip they ship your magic bands out? I can't believe I just went through this a year ago and now can't remember when our bands came...it's all a blur of excitement and anticipation! :)

Basically one month before your trip. Ours ships Jan 20 and our trip is Feb 20.

Just a heads up. After we put our skins on, I stored the MagicBands pretty tightly wound up as you can see in the original photo. This tends to stretch the skins a little. On a few of ours, once you "unwound" the band, a wrinkle or two would form in the skins. If we didn't wind them so tight I don't think that would have happened.

You can pull the skin back off a little to reach the wrinkle and reapply and it goes away, but my youngest daughter's band was the worst off and the holes between the skin and band don't line up perfect anymore. Not the end of the world but something to be aware of.

Dan

Rather than lifting the skin and reapplying it, a quick blast of hot air from a blow dryer should take care of any wrinkles.

Lucky you also have a spare! :)

Perfect! Thanks!!

EDIT: Just want to add... I tried the hot air trick and it worked great.

Dan

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter