Has anyone created Podcast cruise graphics?

Julylady

DIS Veteran
Hi All
Has anyone created Podcast cruise graphics that they might be willing to share? I would like to use graphics in making door signs and in FE gifts but I have no talent in the design area.

THANKS

Donna

Hi All
Has anyone created Podcast cruise graphics that they might be willing to share? I would like to use graphics in making door signs and in FE gifts but I have no talent in the design area.

THANKS

Donna

I haven't seen much out there yet. I suspect as we get closer and DISers get more excited, we shall see some stuff.

I am probably going to twist DP's arm to get something. I'd be willing to share whatever he produces.

And maybe even CorEy or Will or Max (?) will have something more official.

Hi All

THANKS

Donna

You can go over and check out all the wonderful talented DISers on the
DISign forum

Also on the cruise forum there is a thread for cruise magnets.

You basically get in touch with one of the designers, tell them what you're interested in and they'll make up a graphic that you can save and download and print onto magnetic paper or transfer paper if you want to make tshirts, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter