Hampton Beach, NH hotel advice?

OK -- I guess you've all talked me out of it.:( I haven't been there in a while...and hadn't realized it turned so bad--escpecially at night.

I'll have to wait for DH to get home from guards to see what he's exactly looking for too before I start looking again.

I've looked at some of your suggestions....now I'll have to wait for him. For some reason, "Victorian" doesn't scream FUN to me if ya know what I mean. LOL No offense!

Go to portsmouth. It is the best place...many of the bars have outside patios that are right on the water. I can't tell you how many hours and how many margaritas I've had at Poco's. So good! There is a nice nightlife there...not Boston, but not quiet Cape, either. The beaches are all close by. There is a Marriott or Sheraton, can't remember which, right downtown so you can park and walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter