~~~Halloween~~~

maps823

DIS Veteran
Who else is excited for Halloween so here we can talk about all things Halloween are you dressing up,what are you going to be,what's your fav. candy,do you have any Halloween traditions,etc.

My school has a really fun Halloween called Goblin Day where people dress up and we have a themed carnival and pep-ralley. I'm being Russel!

I think I'm going to be a scarecrow or maybe my friend and I will do something together:confused3

cool! are you going to have candy in your hair:rainbow: <----don't they look like skittles!

I think I'm going to be a scarecrow or maybe my friend and I will do something together:confused3

You could be the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

OMG! I just watched beauty and the beast yesterday! Now I want to be a Disney character:cutie:

I like that movie! If I still celebrated Halloween and/or had an opportunity too, I'd be a Disney character.

Grrrr! now I don't know what to be that's a really cool idea WHY DOES HALLOWEEN ONLY COME ONCE A YEAR????

What you need to do is have a costume party or masquerade for your birthday.

You could be the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

I like that movie! If I still celebrated Halloween and/or had an opportunity too, I'd be a Disney character.

What you need to do is have a costume party or masquerade for your birthday.

THIS GIRL IS A GENIUS!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!