• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween costumes

I'd like for DH & myself to be Charles Vane & Eleanor Guthrie from "Black Sails".

Not sure yet... The kids are both being Alice in Wonderland so DH and I will probably do something along that theme.

I'll be on a cruise in Italy, so probably just my usual scary self.

I need a costume since I am going to MNSSHP, but I want to keep it simple due to the heat and general environment. I'd love some clever ideas for me and my parents. My mom is really into it!

Since we're going to the Halloween party at DL me and my BF are going as Belle and the Beast from the live action movie. I hate dresses but she's my favorite princess so I'm actually excited for it.

The two older girls are going to be a firefighter (DD5) and a lady bug (DD2)..

The baby will wear her Halloween outfit.

My new skeleton hoodie will be great for Halloween. It's black in color and has a bone pattern on the front - and it glows in the dark! I'll just wear my skeleton gloves at the same time and it'll be cool. :D The rest of my clothing is going to also be black so I can disappear into the shadows, except for the glowing part.

I usually just wear a Halloween shirt. I know boring. DS10 saw a “cereal killer” last year where they put small cereal boxes on their shirt with plastic knives. He wants that but I’m not sure of the appropriateness for school. :rotfl2:

I might look up other creative play on word costumes for him.

I saw this on Pinterest and I'm seriously considering it:

f01b16bfdb5dda0794f205d7d72520f3.jpg

I don't know though, I work with special needs kids in a school setting and I feel like they would all want to wear my hat and I'm not going to share. It would be kind of cool to wear when I take my daughter trick-or-treating though. My cousin is a chef so I can borrow a chef's coat and buy a bunch of paper chef hats real cheap on Amazon.

We're going to MNSSHP. DGD wants Rapunzel themed so we are all going with that.
She hates the dresses....too hot and itchy, so we are doing tees.
Rapunael, King, Queen, Flynn, Pasquel, Gothel and the Horse (poor daughter :rotfl: )

Home, usually just a Halloween tee.

I'd like for DH & myself to be Charles Vane & Eleanor Guthrie from "Black Sails".

Love this!!!!

I am going to be the Evil Queen from Snow White and my granddaughter is going to be Snow White. My daughter is going to Maleficent and my other granddaughter is going to be Sleeping Beauty.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter