Had ADRs. Did Eat. . .Well! Part III - The Finale

cknuazu said:
I've read tons of the food thread and I just loved your reviews :thumbsup2
Very kind of you to say so. . .I write what I see and feel. . .with a dash of humor :)

sheridac - the buffalo is superb! Blindfolded, you couldn't tell the difference between it and a beef filet. . .trust me. . .

sleepydog25 said:
Very kind of you to say so. . .I write what I see and feel. . .with a dash of humor :)

sheridac - the buffalo is superb! Blindfolded, you couldn't tell the difference between it and a beef filet. . .trust me. . .

Hmmm. Trust you. Do I know you well enough to trust you with my tender tastebuds????

Good Reading. I really enjoy reading about AP. You just don't see too many reviews of it.

Thanks

Sleepydog25,
I just had to comment on your wonderful reviews! My husband and I had the same experience at Artist Pointe in January. We plunked our DD6 (5 at the time) in the Cubs Den and had our annual adult dinner. DH had the buffalo (loved it) and I had the salmon - love it! We each went with the wine flight with our meals which were amazing! Great pairings that really brought out of the flavors of the meal and the wine.

Hmmm... you are making me want to go back there next year for m annual "adult evening" at Disney. I was planning on the Yachtsman Steakhouse... any reviews of that restaurant??

Thanks again for the wonderful and humorous reviews. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter