Had a dream about PCC 3.0's entertainment!

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
You can tell I'm getting excited b/c I'm starting to dream about our June vacation!

I had a dream last night that Kevin revealed that "Rapunzel" (i.e. Mandy Moore) would be the entertainment on board PCC 3.0.

Am I close? :rotfl2:

I hope no one is disappointed but the plan has always been NOT to have a "big name" entertainer on PCC 3.0 or PCC 4.0.

We did that with Jody Benson on PCC 2.0 and while that was fun we are looking at doing some different things on PCC 3.0 and PCC 4.0.

Most of the feedback we received from PCC 2.0 was that people wanted more time with the team - that's why we are limiting the number of participants on these cruises and why we are working on events that focus around more 'face time' with the team.

If you were hoping for a Jody Benson type performance I apologize.

I hope no one is disappointed but the plan has always been NOT to have a "big name" entertainer on PCC 3.0 or PCC 4.0.

We did that with Jody Benson on PCC 2.0 and while that was fun we are looking at doing some different things on PCC 3.0 and PCC 4.0.

Most of the feedback we received from PCC 2.0 was that people wanted more time with the team - that's why we are limiting the number of participants on these cruises and why we are working on events that focus around more 'face time' with the team.

If you were hoping for a Jody Benson type performance I apologize.

Don't worry, John. Whatever plan you come up with is just fine! Jodi Benson or not! :goodvibes

We're just excited to be cruising with the Dis at last!!

And I sing....I'll stand in for Jodi Benson! :eek:

As much of a Mandy Moore fan I am & as much as a mark out moment it would be to be able to have her on PCC 4.0 or be able to see Jody Benson or even Paige O'Hara sing their oh so amazing songs live. I am fully confident that John & the gang will be able to come up with some absolutely amazing activities for the December cruise. I'm just happy to be able to be there with everyone & to finally meet the Podcast team & the board members, the events are just an added bonus :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!