H20 + Products going away?

wifeofjh

Earning My Ears
I just went to the H20+ website to reorder some shampoo and I noticed they no longer sell most Disney products (Grapefruit Bergamont, Sea Marine, Blushing Orange, etc.). Do you think they will continue to make these for Disney or will Disney switch H20+'s new line or will Disney go to another vendor?

Nope, this came up months ago. They are redesigned, not gone. Slight name change too. A search will likely turn up the letter H2O sent

I just went to the H20+ website to reorder some shampoo and I noticed they no longer sell most Disney products (Grapefruit Bergamont, Sea Marine, Blushing Orange, etc.). Do you think they will continue to make these for Disney or will Disney switch H20+'s new line or will Disney go to another vendor?
Some of the older products contained Phthalate and the new reformulated products don't. If you like the Sea Marine it is now Eucalyptus and Aloe, it smells a bit lighter. They still have the Sea Salt (reformulated) and once in awhile they offer the older products on sale. I asked a rep about the new products being at the resorts and she was not sure.

You can still purchase most of the Disney Resort h2o products on the Disney Store website. I just ordered several bottles of the bath aquatics shampoo and they shipped from H2O, in the same box as if I ordered directly from them. The only issue with ordering from Disney Store is that the items are more expensive than ordering directly from H2O. Watch for when the Disney Store is offering discounts for theme park merchandise as that is how H2O merchandise is classified.

https://www.disneystore.com/h2o-plus-collection/mn/1007016/?searchTerms=h2o%20plus&isSearchRedirect=1

Free shipping today (1/16/2017) on any order from the Disney Store that includes theme park merchandise, including bath aquatics shampoo and other H2O products.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter