H&V F! Dinner Package Question

nikjd68

Mouseketeer
My 180-day was December 16. Got everything I wanted except there were no H&V F! Dinner Package ADR's available. I booked MM Dinner Package. I called Disney and the Cast Member said it must not be released yet and to keep trying. Is this common? Anyone have any thoughts? Should I just check the website every day? TIA!

My 180 was today, we arrive June 17. I couldn't find anything for H&V so I called. They told me the restaurant hasn't released reservations that far out yet. She said something about them rearranging seating which I'm not sure I believe. I figured it had something to do with them not yet having a themed meal for the summer planned yet. So IDK.

Thanks!! I had saved this post and had it email me a notification. I saw the notification yesterday evening, but wasn't on the computer and didn't remember to book it until today, luckily I got the time I wanted!!

Happened to me a bit ago. I figured Id reserve the regular dining and get a fast pass to the show if the packages didnt become available. About 2 months after my 180, the packages came out and I switched to the package.

Still nothing past May 14th for the rest of May or has anyone had any luck?

Ugh. I thought I had booked 6/21 at 7 pm for a party of 4 a few days ago....after reading these new posts I double checked and somehow booked at 50s Prime Time instead of H&V. So I just tried again and yeah, nothing available for H&V as of yet.....Hopefully soon!!!

I booked Dinner on 6/15. But there was only one time available-3:05pm. When I check several dates of our trip now, including 6/21, there is nothing available.

I just booked regular H&V dinner, not Fantasmic package, for June 21 at 6:30 pm. I don't know when it opened. I've been checking every couple days and just got this today.

I also just saw online that the Seasonal Dine will also be at lunch starting in May, which I guess explains the delay in opening reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter