Group Rates Help?

e_yerger

DIS Veteran
I am currently booked from April 24-29th with the 2 free days of tickets package offer. I am trying to price out that packages versus the Dapper Day group room rates, and I am having some trouble. I called into the groups phone line to price out the packages under the Dapper Day group rate, and the lady was VERY unhelpful. I don't think she actually looked at the group rates (gave me a higher room rate than is on the website to book online), and she refused to price out the group rate with tickets. She was adamant that the group rates were room only and you have to buy tickets separate.

I'm new to group rates - is that true? Other "room only" discounts through WDW you can always turn into a package at checkout. Any insight on how to navigate pricing out things with group rates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter