"Grocery" prices near/at Disney?

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
We broke down and decided to rent a car for our "girls-only" trip. We will be staying at Pop Century and I am bringing a soft-sided cooler for our room. I would like to get some soda (bottles), bottled water (only 6 or so), cranberry juice and orange juice. Where can I get the best price on these items without having to drive too far? Our flight arrives at 4:30pm, my friend is getting the car and I am taking DME (so that we can take advantage of the luggage delivery) so I am planning on being checked in at POP by about 6:30pm. That should give us about an hour to get the groceries before dinner.

Where, in the vicinity of Pop Century and/or AKL, is the best place to get the groceries? I know nothing of the "outside world" but I will have my trusty Garmin with me to help.

Since you are not buying much at all and time is money at Disney I would look at one of the hess stations on property. I was surprised at their prices. It may cost you a couple dollars more, but will save you 45 minutes by going to walmart and their long checkout lines.

On another note, would pre-program you garmin before you get there with all the addresses. Don't forget to add parking lot at the end or you could be mis-directed.

There is a new Target on rt 192, not too far away that has a full grocery store. We already have planned to do grocery/wine shopping there next year and started stocking up on Target gift cards. If we don't use all of the cards, we are always shopping at Target and they won't go to waste!

Just FYI, there is a second Target on 192 that is on the other side of Rt 4, that also has grocery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter