Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

Akenneson,

I have been receiving your envies!!! Thanks:goodvibes

Kingdomheart2,

Mailed a big envie to you yesterday. :)

-Debbie

Checking in for May

Have been receiving.

Alyssa, sorry about the wait for the envie. Got alittle hectic around here with all the kids games and practices. Thought an envie got out but found it cleaning out the van.
Glad you got the big envie (I swear there was another one that was sent a week prior, just a reg. size not manilla size).
I have another one going out today and will have another one ready to go out Monday.

Checking in for May

Have been receiving.

Alyssa, sorry about the wait for the envie. Got a little hectic around here with all the kids games and practices. Thought an envie got out but found it cleaning out the van.
Glad you got the big envie (I swear there was another one that was sent a week prior, just a reg. size not manilla size).
I have another one going out today and will have another one ready to go out Monday.

No worries!
Ellen,
I'll be busy clipping and sorting when we get home!! DH got a bunch of inserts from my mom.

Thank you for my wonderful EXTRA birthday coupons!!! What a wonderful surprize!!!!

Got an envie yesterday:goodvibes. Seems like a good coupon week. Will send out tomorrow or Tuesday.

Judi

Received my envie from Mn_Gal a few days ago and have a nice envie prepped to send to nzdisneymom first thing tomorrow.

To nzdisneymom - Happy Belated Birthday! :cheer2:

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter