Grocery delivery?

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
What company do you all recommend for grocery delivery to the resorts? We don't need much, just bottled water and maybe a few breakfast items.

We have always had luck with Garden Grocer but they have a delivery fee and has a minimum order. I think others may have used Amazon Prime Now.

I used garden grocers last trip. they were great. had to change my order, it was very easy to do and delivered on time without a hitch. I havent used amazon but I know people that have and they said it was less expensive.

We have always had luck with Garden Grocer but they have a delivery fee and has a minimum order. I think others may have used Amazon Prime Now.

We use GG -

Disney does not charge for that - GG has delivery charge.
I believe Disney now charges for packages you have sent.

I would be interested in finding out the details for using Amazon prime now for delivery to a Disney resort. I have Amazon prime, so I would love to go that route if possible...

We've used wegoshop.com and had great success. I was considering Prime Now but they don't offer fruits and veggies which is a big part of our order.

I've also read some good reviews about DizzyDolphin.

HTH!

We have ordered both ways, garden grocer and Amazon prime. Prime was waaaaay cheaper and I was not charged any sort of fee in September and I ordered 2 24 packs of waters and packs of poweraides and also breakfast foods. Good luck!

What company do you all recommend for grocery delivery to the resorts? We don't need much, just bottled water and maybe a few breakfast items.

In this order depending on who has what I need:
- in a suitcase I bring with me especially if no bag fee and to have another bag to get more home.
- If i'm hiring a car to get me to disney, I'll get a deal with a 30 minute stop on the way and just have them stop at walmart or publix near property.
- Amazon Prime Pantry if they sell what you need (it'll be a $5 resort fee per box and amazon is very clear when you have more than 1 box)
- Garden Grocers if I am including fresh items or prime pantry didn't cut it.
- Amazon Prime now if I forgot something and need asap. (i'd price vs garden grocers as they do have fresh foods from prime now also. also handy to add on a cheap coffee pot or similar especially if staying at a value)

We used wegoshop for 7 years until I experienced HORRIBLE customer service. I will never use, nor recommend them again.
Since then we have used Garden Grocer and I think they are great. Our orders are always on time and exactly what I want. For example I buy bananas for my DH for each morning. At Garden Grocer you have the ability to order ripe (yellow) bananas and green bananas - which are ripe by the end of the week. It is great.
They have a $40 minimum order and a delivery fee. I easily make the minimum order just ordering a case of water, Juice, coffee, soda, fruit, breakfast pastries, beer, wine and cheese and crackers.
Good Luck

I would double check resorts prices vs the services. At DVC resorts, they charge around 6 or7 dollars for a case of water (12 oz bottle). Some breakfast items aren't priced too badly. Of course some prices are unbelievable.

My DH and I throw a few things in suitcase and buy OJ, half and half, water and soda at the resort.

If it's really just a matter of a few things, you'd be better off just getting it at disney.

We used Garden Grocer and were very pleased. I was initially turned off by the delivery charge, but the ability to order refrigerated goods and beer/wine sold us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter