Groceries and shopping

NorthernON_MOM

DIS Lover
I know it is possible to include a grocery stop when you use certain companies to travel from the airport to your hotel, but I was wondering if you need other things during your trip, or even if you want to shop outside of Disney while you are they, what do you do? How close are other shopping areas? and how do you get there? thanks.:cool2:

Yes you can include a stop. We always have a vehicle and go to Publix to pick up snacks and drinks.

We usually do a grocery stop at Publix as well ... mostly to pick up bottled water, fresh fruit and other snacks :)

If you want to go to an outlet mall... the closest one is the Premium Outlet Mall. When we were at CBR, I think it was about a 15 minute drive. I'm not sure of the exact directions because we took a cab. It's got stores like Nike, Banana Republic and Guess. There's more info on the mall on their website.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

We use to use Publix all the time but have found it much cheaper to go to Winn Dixie and there is one just down the road from the Crossroads centre now so if you cab it due to not having a vehicle it will be about a 5 dollar trip. If you have a car go out to the lights at crossroads and turn left go just past the Sizzler and it is there on the right hand side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter