~~~Great deals on messenger, cooler bags and more @ disneyshopping.com Extra 25% off!

You guys rock! :cool1:

2 rolling duffles
2 large duffles
2 toiletrie bags

25% off for NOJOKE
10% off for DRVCMEMBER
Free-Ship for SHIPONLONE

total came to $72.07

Nice! It's not often that they allow two discount codes to be combined

I have a dooney bag in my cart and was able to use both the nojoke and freeship code!!! It brought my total to 149. :cool1:

Now I just need someone to convince me that I really need that purse11:confused3

do you have a disney visa? it'll give you another 10% off! (not trying to enable or anything LOL)

I have a dooney bag in my cart and was able to use both the nojoke and freeship code!!! It brought my total to 149. :cool1:

Now I just need someone to convince me that I really need that purse11:confused3

If you are interested, the 55th Kristen bag is mis-priced at $195 (should be $295) again not trying to enable ;-)

Just got the cutest personalized buzz lightyear duffle bags in green and orange!!

1 small duffle
1 medium duffle
1 large duffle
1 mickey rolling duffle
and 1 agent p sweatshirt for my son

all for $75.47 with all the discounts and no shipping!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Are you able to use different discount codes at the same time?? I tried using NOJOKE along with the free shipping along with the 10% off for Disney Visa and it only allows one code??

Does the 10% off Disney visa only work when you actually apply payment? Cause I didn't go through with my order when I didn't see my discount.

Are you able to use different discount codes at the same time?? I tried using NOJOKE along with the free shipping along with the 10% off for Disney Visa and it only allows one code??

Does the 10% off Disney visa only work when you actually apply payment? Cause I didn't go through with my order when I didn't see my discount.

yes you are able to use all 3 - you need to be logged in and your order must be $50 after the discounts

I just ordered the barrel bag for $107.99 after the NOJOKE and DRVCMEMBER. I love all the colors and the funky zipper. The NOJOKE discount wouldn't go through online, but a phone representative manually added the discount for me. I have never spent more than $20 on a purse before.

We are taking a family trip in Sept. and I was going to do gift bags, but now I am doing Mickey duffle bags :banana: I got six different colors and I am thrilled!!

This was a sweet deal! I got the following for $54.86 after all of the discounts were applied.

2 - Women's size Minnie Mouse Hoodies
2 - Hip Packs
2 - Messenger bags
1 - Lunch cooler

Thank you OP for enabling me.:)

No hip bag for me. Bummer! I did get two throws, 3 pool cups with straws, a toy set, a tangled food storage container, a lunch tote and something I'm forgetting for $48.50.

My order arrived today! I love, love, love my new messenger bag!

These are on sale again but without an extra 25% off...use code WISH for free shipping and 5% goes to the WAW foundation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter