• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great AKL stories?

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
I just booked AKL and have never stayed there. I was originally booked at CBR, which I love. Anyone got any good reports that will help me to know I made the right choice?

The AKL is jaw dropping, stunning, amazing!

The staff there are absolutely wonderful.

There are a lot of activities around the Lodge, story telling, night vision goggles, of course animal watching, art tours.

The gift shop is amazing, I think it's the largest one in any WDW resort.

We've always had great expereinces with the transportation.

Anne

It's my favorite resort. I have a lot of pictures, if that will help. You can find them HERE. There are links at the top of the page that will show you around the resort. :)

Mousekeeping had DFD's (Darling Foster Daughter's) giant Mickey mouse on the bed looking out to the savanna with binoculars propped up with a towel.

Let me just say that we went all out on our last trip in Nov. 16 nights at the AKL. We had not planned on going back until May04' so we spent way to much money. And now we are currently saving ever last penny to go on a last minute trip in Oct. Our DD keeps bugging us to go back and have her birthday party w/ the animals (she will be 3). We love this resort. It is great. If you can catch the Travel Channel special on it tape it. You'll fall in love right away. There are 3 great food options, one for all price ranges. Unlimited activities for the entire family. Not to mention the jaw dropping views and decore. I spent on afternoon just sitting in the lobby looking and watching. Of course moved from place to place. trust me you will have a "magical" time!
Nicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter