Grand Floridian Alice in Wonderland Fireworks Viewing Party

I'm not big on the desert parties, but that looks really cool. I love the Chessie cupcake!

Is this only available to GF guests?

** never mind ** I was able to get the link to work

I'm not big on the desert parties, but that looks really cool. I love the Chessie cupcake!

This is a complimentary event but keep in mind the cupcake costs, and this is high even for Disney, $9.99! That is just insane.

That looks really cool! Love the furniture and the cupcakes look amazing. $10 price tag per cupcake will choke you a bit, but still a cool idea and far cheaper than $69 or whatever per person for fireworks parties in the parks, plus the fact that you could go and make no purchase at all, and don't even have to be a guest at GF. Nice new treat!

This is something I showed dh yesterday. We definitely want to try it. I like the ala carte idea.

The Purple Grin drink looks right up my alley! Can't wait to try this out. Looks cool. Glad for some a la carte options.

Looks fun to me! A nice alternative to being in the parks. I hope they still have it next spring when we are there.

This is a complimentary event but keep in mind the cupcake costs, and this is high even for Disney, $9.99! That is just insane.
Gasparilla's will be open and serving their regular menu. Their flatbreads/pizza are really good!
Desserts
Assorted Gourmet Cupcakes $4.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Brownie $3.39
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Carrot Cake $4.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Chocolate Cake $4.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Crisped Rice Mickey Treat $4.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Frozen Whips $3.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Soft Serve Ice Cream Cup $4.59

Yogurt Parfait $4.39
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

We watched the fireworks from this location last year - nice view - you do have a somewhat side view of the fireworks being shot off from behind the park.

I just came across this yesterday. We'd love to stop in one night if they continue it into September.

$10 is steep for a cupcake, but I'm willing to get one and share. The drinks, on the other hand, NO SIPPEE MY BEVVIE*

* Still working on the pirate lingo, I have a ways to go. ;)

Here right now.
All 16 tea party seats are taken. I'm guessing the chairs were out here from early on.
The area is really small bit you can grab outdoor tables from gasparilla and enjoy the atmosphere
Taking pics and will post them tomorrow morning
Any questions let me know. I'll check in through out the night

Here right now.
All 16 tea party seats are taken. I'm guessing the chairs were out here from early on.
The area is really small bit you can grab outdoor tables from gasparilla and enjoy the atmosphere
Taking pics and will post them tomorrow morning
Any questions let me know. I'll check in through out the night
Try the Cheshire Cat cupcake!:ccat:

The CM are commenting how it was empty all the nights they did it in July and that tonight there's alot of people

I would think that this would be really inconvenient to do unless staying at Grand Flo or Poly. Looks really nice. Any chance it's happening in January:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter