~`*Graduation Songs*`~

lauran cameron

One little spark of inspiration...
Hey for those of you graduating this year CONGRATS CLASS OF 2006!!! :cheer2:

Okay so anyone have any songs in mind for good graduation songs, I wanna hear all ideas for songs no matter how old, modern, slow, fast & cheesey. I am making a slide show of all our years together through school and I want some tears! and some laughter of course :goodvibes

So any ideas would be fabulous! :artist:

We sang "For Good" from Wicked for our Middle School Graduation. It's very pretty :)

friends forever-vitamin c
photograph-nickel back
break away-kelly clarkson
unwirtten-natasha beddingfield

thats all i got! hope it helps! :goodvibes

Our seniors' song was "Here's to the Night" by eve 6

it goes something like
"here's to the nights we felt alive,
here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
here's to goodbye
tomorrow's gonna come too soon"

it's really sweet.

"Schools Out"-Alice Cooper.lol
It goes like,"Schools out for the summer,Schools out forever,the schools been blown to pieces."lol.what a great song. :rotfl2:

"Lean On Me" is often used at graduations, though we didn't have any songs played at my graduation. At my elementary school graduation, we sang Vitamin C's "Friends Forever" and Christina Aguilera's "I Turn To You."

disneyangel7488 said:
"Lean On Me" is often used at graduations.
That is a great song, and you have to watch the movie.It is great and a true story which takes place in my state New Jersey.

"I Hope You Dance" by Leanne Womack is another good one.

but my favorites are Here's to the Night, Good Ridance, and For Good. all tear-jerkers.... I'm so gonna cry my eyes out at graduation...

Supposedly our graduation song is going to be Over the Rainbow the version played at the end of 50 First Dates sung by some guy playing a ukulele (that's what I heard at least)

I have no idea who chose that song..

We just had our Baccalaureate ceremony(I'm only a junior, tho v__v).. they had a slide show and a few singers.. I'll try to remember the songs they had:

I'll Be There for You - The Rembrants(I'll be there for you when the rain starts to fall...)
Seasons of Love - from Rent
For Good - From Wicked
You've Got a Friend in Me - from Toy Story
You'll be in my Heart - from Tarzan
I Dare you to Move - Switchfoot
Playground - Madonna (this used to be my playground, this used to be my childhood dream...)
Here's to the Nights - Eve6
Our Lives - The Calling

I know my class is going to use the song Don't Stop Belevin' by Journey.. but that's like an inside joke with the honors option I'm in - that just kind of spread.. but it's a good song.. :D

Hope they help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter