• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got My Cinderella Priority Seating for Lunch

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
Woke up early this morning to get my PS for CRT on June the 24. Decided to dial the 1-407#, after entertaining the idea of using the toll free #. Must have got in exactly at 7 a.m. Got priority seating for first seating at noon. Menu items sound O.k. to me, but don't know if my lunch companions will agree. I guess most diners are not there for the food, but are there for the princess. The gentleman I spoke to was very nice. Said I could have scheduled breakfast if I wanted, but since that is an early morning for Magic Kingdom, I opted for lunch. This was not my choice for a PS, as I have eaten in the castle before, but my grandson's mom is hoping her son will get to dance with the princess. I will be good and hungry by noon after spending the early morning at M.K. Hope all of you calling today had good luck getting your requests.

:flower:
barbaraann said:
Woke up early this morning to get my PS for CRT on June the 24. Decided to dial the 1-407#, after entertaining the idea of using the toll free #. Must have got in exactly at 7 a.m. Got priority seating for first seating at noon. Menu items sound O.k. to me, but don't know if my lunch companions will agree. I guess most diners are not there for the food, but are there for the princess. The gentleman I spoke to was very nice. Said I could have scheduled breakfast if I wanted, but since that is an early morning for Magic Kingdom, I opted for lunch. This was not my choice for a PS, as I have eaten in the castle before, but my grandson's mom is hoping her son will get to dance with the princess. I will be good and hungry by noon after spending the early morning at M.K. Hope all of you calling today had good luck getting your requests.

HI , :wave: SO HAPPY FOR YOU , I GOT MINE ALSO FOR JUNE THE 15TH , :cheer2: :cheer2: IN JULY MY DF IS GOING ,FIRST TIME WITH HER FAMILY , I HOPE SHE WILL HAVE THE SAME LUCK , princess:

TAKE CARE , AND GOD BLESS
HAPPY EASTER :flower:

MARY

When did they start the character lunch there?? I must have missed that.. I though it was still only for breakfast and that lunch & dinner were just normal meals without Cindy??? :confused3

A Mickeyfan said:
When did they start the character lunch there?? I must have missed that.. I though it was still only for breakfast and that lunch & dinner were just normal meals without Cindy??? :confused3

The character lunch will begin on June 10th :)

Id like to know too! Travelling w/ 3 picky eaters! :flower:

It is your basic disney lunch. I know my son has had chicken fingers (which is his #1 choice anywhere)...but, for some reason, I think it came w/mashed potatoes... There is the usually Mickey Mac n Cheese...not sure what else, as these are 2 of the only 3 things he will eat out..the other being grilled cheese!! :earsboy:

This is all I have found on it so far...

The character lunch will feature family style salad and dessert and the choice of five adult entrees or children's meals along with a non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage.

weluvpluto said:
This is all I have found on it so far...

The character lunch will feature family style salad and dessert and the choice of five adult entrees or children's meals along with a non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage.

We got in exactly at 7 AM for lunch on the 25th :)

Does anyone know what the entrees are? How about the childrens selection? I have really picky eaters, but lunch time would be better for us than breakfast.

Just curious about the lunch "family style" then choice of entree - if kids are under 3 (dont pay for) do they get choice of entree from kids menu too????

One of my questions was what time can I start calling 90 days out? I guess from reading it is 7:00am? Thanks.. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter