Google earth update

sachilles

DVC coming to this space soon
I use google earth quite a bit at work, and often look at WDW.

It appears they've updated somethings to include 360 views, indicated by a red circle filled with "360". They have several in Epcot, I've yet to explore further.

Enjoy.

I use google earth quite a bit at work, and often look at WDW.

It appears they've updated somethings to include 360 views, indicated by a red circle filled with "360". They have several in Epcot, I've yet to explore further.

Enjoy.

The now let people upload 360 views they take that are geotaged to the area. I put one up at AK Lodge of the bus stop. I thought it was a pretty fun newer feature to 360. I'm hoping that as more people do it my "run through the park" on iFit will have less dark spots.

I've been sending up tons of images to google (maps and earth).

Also there was someone that took the backpack around all the parks not that long ago. Including getting in ride lines, not sure if they rode anything with it on or how to actually see what it captured but they were everywhere.

I've been sending up tons of images to google (maps and earth).

Also there was someone that took the backpack around all the parks not that long ago. Including getting in ride lines, not sure if they rode anything with it on or how to actually see what it captured but they were everywhere.
They came in to our office to do a virtual tour, it took just over a month before it went live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter