Goofy Candy

MaxineDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Does anyone know if you can still use snack credits for make your own snacks at Goofy in Disney Springs and if so what are the choices? Posted on the restaurant board a few weeks ago and got no responses.
Thanks

Yes, you can use snack credits to make your own snacks at Goofy's in DS. I made two a week ago to use up some credits.

If I recall, there are 4 options. There is the Rice Krispy Mickey Head, Marshmallow, a Gingerbread cookie and the Apple.

With each of them you get to pick the primary chocolate dip, 1 topping and then a drizzle.

I personally got the Rice Krispy treat and the Gingerbread cookie. If I had to do it over, I would either get them both as Rice Krispy treats or get the Marshmallow instead of the Gingerbread cookie. It is not that the cookie was bad. It is just the combination of the chocolate, cookie and then peanut butter morsels that really gave it an odd flavor combination.

You are very welcome. Yes, one snack credit per treat. They also have other items in the bakery case that can also be used with your snack credit. Just look for the purple logo by the item in the case or on the menu. That will indicate if the item is eligible.

I highly recommend the Rice Krispie treats from Goofy's. We loved them as take-home treats and it was fun to create your own combo. Perfect snack credit use in my book. Enjoy!

The apples are NOT a snack credit.

The marshmallows, rice krispie treats, and gingerbread people are.

Thank you for the clarification. I honestly could not remember. I thought there were 4 items on the list, but it could very well be 3.

Oh, I only know because I had 12 credits to spend the other day and was hoping none of my kids would choose to create an apple. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter