Good Customer Service at CSR

3 MEN AND A BOAT

DIS Veteran
After arriving at CSR DW, DD(3), DS(18montgs),and myself walked up to the front to look around shop, etc. a nice lady (another guest) saw my daughter and gave her a ballon, we thanked her and thought wow that's nice. My daughter was so excited about her balloon, playing bouncing, you know being 3. Let her ballon slip away into the very tall atrium at the front. I told my daughter sorry but we can get her another later, as expected she cried, I mean she's 3 and lost her ballon. A nice CM caught up to us and ask for our room number so that he could return her balloon after they retrieved it. Minutes later they called our room and said a surprise was on its way, yep the same young CM brought her her balloon back. Just thought I'd share an experience that made my daughter very happy.
She loves her balloon.
Paul

We spent this past week at CSR for the first time and I'll have say that it is now our "baseline" resort.

Every cast member was fantastic and we found the resort overall to be so peaceful and relaxing. We are planning on becoming DVC owners, but if before we do it'll always be CSR or The Poly.

We spent this past week at CSR for the first time and I'll have say that it is now our "baseline" resort.

Every cast member was fantastic and we found the resort overall to be so peaceful and relaxing. We are planning on becoming DVC owners, but if before we do it'll always be CSR or The Poly.
Thanks for the post. It confirmed that CS is the right resort for us! Incidentally, how do we get our photo on DIS. Registered today for the forums but couldn't find out how to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter