Going to Disney? Post Here

Date: August 18- August 23 (I think! May be longer)
Where I'm Staying: Saratoga or Boardwalk :)

I was thinking it would be a good idea to have a thread where Teen DISers can post when they will be going to WDW, Disneyland, etc. and see if they will be able to meet another DISer there. :)

Example of the format to make it easy:

Park(s): (If you live locally and are just going for the day)
Date(s): (June 21 to 28, 2012)
Hotel/Resort: (WDW Resort, Disneyland Resort, or Off Site Hotel, etc. or if you prefer not to say you don't have to)

Disney trip over spring break with la marching band. I think I'm waaay too excited, but whatever. I can't wait.
Place: WDW
Date: Spring Break
Hotel:???

Date: October 11-18, 2014
Resort: Contemporary

We are also doing Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights and the new Diagon Alley expansion in the WWoHP :D

I'm so excited about this trip :cool1:

Date: Sept. 1- Sept 7
Hotel: the Yacht club
Going for my 16th birthday!!! :cake::dumbo::figment::earsgirl:

I hope you have an amazing trip. I went last year for my sixteenth birthday and it was the best birthday I've ever had. You'll have a blast :)

Well, my family's leaving tomorrow for Disneyland! We're driving down from Oregon for an awesome road trip and staying at the hojo for ten days!! First trip as annual pass holders! :D I've been listening to the Disney Pandora station and packing and freaking out all day!

Park(s): All but water parks
Date(s): November 24 -28 2014
Hotel/Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge

Celebrating My 14th birthday wit my bff and my mom

Hopefully going in July and December to WDW. I usually stay at The Wilderness Lodge... Ill keep yall updated !

Hey guys I made a new account.. But I Will be going to WDW in July and December

I am going to Disney for my 16th birthday! My birthday's in December, but I'm going in January because it's when the Grand Floridian is at it's cheapest! :cool1:

Park(s): Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
Date: 29-30 November 2014
Hotel: Contemporary!!!!!

I'll be there for quite some time this winter; from January 4th to February 16th and for the last two weeks of March. We're staying at the Fort Wilderness Camp Ground!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter