Going to Disney? Post Here

Park(s): All!
Date(s): April 1 through April 5, 2014
Hotel/Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge & All Star Sports

This will be my 10th trip to WDW, and my first time as an Annual Passholder!!! I'm so excited! Only 8 more days! :jumping1:

I am going for my 16th birthday in September of 2014!! i am really excited!! I am staying at the Yacht Club. i would always go in August, never close to my birthday!! Cant wait to get my key to The World!! princess:pirate::yay:

I did this in May (even though I turned 16 in September), it was so great. I brought my best friend and honestly it was 6 million times better then having a Sweet 16 party.

Park(s): All
Date(s): May 25 - June 1
Hotel/Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge, we usually stay at the Polynesian but this time were staying AKL because of all the construction. I'm so excited to try a new hotel!

A tad bit far away, but...

June 19th to July 3rd (2015)
Walt Disney World, all parks + water parks
Wilderness Lodge
2 weeks of bliss for my graduation!

Wow, so I go to Disney World in Florida in about 8 days. I leave next Friday and will be there until that Sunday. Anyone else?
-°O°

Where: WDW
Parks: Magic Kingdom
Resort: Port Orleans Resort Riverside
Dates: May 31-June 1
:cool1:
AND
Parks: Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
Resort: Wilderness Lodge
Dates: May 9-May 11

Updated! Changed resort!
Parks: All
Resort: Caribbean Beach Resort
Dates: November 20-29, 2014.

Sadly, no more Port Orleans Riverside (my other home) for me :( I finally have to branch out because Port Orleans isn't included in Free Dining this year. :sad2:

Parks: All but AK (I miss you, Everest..)
Resort: All-Star Sports
Dates: August 1-5

I am so pumped WOOOO :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Park(s): ALL of them!
Date(s): July 22-28
Resort: All-Star Music!
40 more days! :cool1: :woohoo:

Woooo First Post!

Parks: All the parks! (and Universal!)
Dates: 8-29 August
Resort: Port Orleans French Quarter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!