Going back to where it all started- Sept. 2010 PTR

Present and accounted for! popcorn::

I have been looking forward to this!! :goodvibes

I am so sorry the Disney blues has gotten a hold of you and gripped on and thrashed you about and....

opps. Sorry. *hangs head* :sad2:

I just know how badly you must be feeling right now - I hope your reliving it with us helps!! :flower3:

Hey guys!

I'm still alive....have had NO real down time since getting home, I'm sorry for not starting my TR!!:headache:

I'm still looking for a title and waiting for my photopass pics to come in, will try my best to get this party started sooner than later!!

Hope you're all well, I miss chatting with you all!!!:goodvibes

I completely understand. This is my first down day since we have been home. I really want to start my TR but I'm afraid I wont find time to stay dedicated with it.
I got my first listing!:goodvibes Ok, I got my first co-listing :rolleyes1. Any listing is a good listing to me. It is amazing how much time real estate takes up, by the end of the week I am exhausted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter