Going back after a long Disney break... need some calming

I went to F&W last year and found it to be much less busy during the week days and earlier in the day. I noticed that it started getting busier around the World Showcase after 4pm when the locals started getting off work. So, if you go earlier in the day on the week-days, the crowds should be less. But the weekends are a bit crazy.

I, too, did most of my Disney trips in the 90s and 00s. My more recent trips I decided to skip table service restaurants. For the most part, I don't go to Disney for the food, so it eases the planning to not juggle my ADRs. We went where whim took us.

My family has always been foodies. We always loved eating in Epcot every night many moons ago when all the restaurants were amazing. Our last trip in '06 was the last weekend of F&W. It was so crazy crowded (also Jersey Week) that we couldn't enjoy. Hopefully we'll have a little more time to explore the stalls, but we changed our minds on making it into a full meal one night. Too many what ifs ends up being a little scary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter