Go City pass

mort1331

DIS Veteran
So I see they have one for Oahu. Has anyone used it? We have used one in Toronto,,and I am from here,,lol,,,but it can save money.
But on the island is it worth it? like to hear all experiences thanks

This is something that you have to price out individually. Are you going to do all of those things that come with it? And I would also contact each company to verify if they are still accepting the Go card. I have been to places where they were not honoring the Go card "at this time". It is in the fine print that a company can choose not to honor it.

This is something that you have to price out individually. Are you going to do all of those things that come with it? And I would also contact each company to verify if they are still accepting the Go card. I have been to places where they were not honoring the Go card "at this time". It is in the fine print that a company can choose not to honor it.

I have done it 4 times already in four different years. While it's worth it to me, you really have to pack in 2-3 activities each day, and always be on the go, and you really do need to pre-plan and pre-book to get good enough value out of it to make it worth it. This is hard for many folks to do.

However, I stay for 2-3 weeks at a time, so I have time to do other stuff, and relax in between. If you only want to do 1-2 activity each day, you probably come out ahead not doing the Go City pass, and have a tons more choices of things. As Lilsia said, you really need to call each place you want to go to and confirm if there are openings, and make the required reservations, and verify Go City pass is being accepted.

I do think Go City pass is easier to use in Toronto than Hawaii, but at least you are familiar with how it works already.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter