Go Big or Go Home! 17 Days of Disney Dining! COMPLETE & Food & Wine Fest Index

jerseytinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Jeri (aka jerseytinkerbell) back once again for another food filled report. It has been 17 LOOOOOONG months since I have been in the world and boy oh boy is it good to be back! For those of you who don't know me, let me introduce myself.

My name is Jeri and this is my 19th WDW vacation. Along with me this trip is my hubby Rob. This is his 8th trip. We are here from October 10-October 26. Here we are in MK. Just took this picture today!

We are here for 17 days. We are splitting up our trip between Pop Century, OKW, BLT and BWV. We are two lucky, lucky people. We have APs this trip and we just purchased our very first Tables in Wonderland card at the beginning of this trip. I am keeping track of what we save between the TiW card and the various AP discounts we get on food, shopping, movie tickets etc. I will give a final savings tally at the end.

I normally don't start my DR until I get home, but I have a laptop this trip and I am currently being held captive in the room so hubby can watch football all day, so I figured I might as well start my report now.

Let me give you a rundown of what our food personalities are. I am very adventurous and will try just about anything once. My only real weakness is mustard. Can't do it. Hate it. In all forms and in any small amount. Nope, nope, nope. Rob is adventurous to a point. Where I love escargot and alligator and other unique proteins, he will not try that type of stuff. Crazy flavors yes, crazy meats no. He doesn't want anything raw. He has never been a seafood eater at all, but has been trying a few more things over the last few years. Within the last 6 months he has gotten really good about trying new types of seafood and has really come to like shrimp, lobster and crab. I am really proud of him for getting better about eating seafood. We aren't total food snobs by any means, but we do like the finer things in dining and love to try new things and new places. We are big, big breakfast eaters, especially on vacation. We don't have a lot of interesting breakfast choices at home, so we are taking full advantage of the unique breakfast options while we are here.

We will be partaking in a whole lot of Food & Wine Festival goodies this trip, but we do have some ADRs booked as well. Grand Floridian Cafe, Boma, Crystal Palace, Olivia's, and Kona Cafe for breakfast. Flying Fish, Raglan Road, Paradiso 37, Artist Point and Jiko for dinner. I also secured a BOG Fastpass for lunch, which I am really looking forward to. I'm sure there will be a lot of surprise locations along the way too.

This is my first trip where I don't have to worry about my family business. We just closed our video store that my family started 31 years ago. I have been running it full time for 12 years and it is very weird to be here and not be worried about work. Although it is sad and difficult not to have our business anymore, it has made for a MUCH more relaxing experience. I could never have been away for this long a period of time before. It is wonderful to not be receiving work related calls 15 times a day while we are here. Our trip was originally only a week long, but after we closed up I was able to extend it for more time. Might as well do it while I have the chance!

Another special celebration for us this trip is our fourth wedding anniversary! It was a week or so before our trip, but we didn't celebrate at all when we were home. We saved our celebration for vacation and our signature restaurant meals this trip.

Well, I think that's enough about us. Let's get to the food! I won't start with updates until I get home, but I am sending in live updates to the live dining thread if you want a sneak peek at all of our yummies.

You can also follow me and all of my Disney adventures on Instagram @ JERIBERRI23

If you have any questions for me while I am here at the world, just let me know and I will do my best to get you an answer! :thumbsup2

Food Index

Travel Day
Homemade Dinner

Day 1
Food and Wine Festival (Part 1)

Food and Wine Festival (Part 2)

Landscape of Flavors (Dinner)

Day 2
Everything Pop (Breakfast)

Main Street Bakery (Starbucks drinks)

Paradiso 37 (Dinner)

AMC Concessions and MacGuffins (Snack and Drinks)

Day 3
Yak & Yeti CS, Royal Anandapur Tea Company, Trilo-Bites (Snacks and Drinks)

Wolfgang Puck Express (Lunch)

Ghirardelli (Dessert)

Day 4
Grand Floridian Cafe (Breakfast)

Everything Pop (Lunch)

Cosmic Ray's (Dinner) & Aloha Isle (Dessert)

Day 5
Food & Wine Festival (Part 1)

Food & Wine Festival (Part 2)

La Cava del Tequila (Drinks)

Jiko (Dinner)

Boardwalk Bakery (Dessert)

Day 6
Olivia's (Breakfast)

Raglan Road (Lunch)

Earl of Sandwich (Dinner)

Day 7
Wolfgang Puck Express (Breakfast)

Ghirardelli (Snacks)

Beaches and Cream (Dinner)

Day 8
Pizzafari (Breakfast)

Mr. Kamal's (Snack)

Beaches & Cream (Lunch)

Paradiso 37 (Dinner)

Day 9
Fairfax Fare (Breakfast)

Food & Wine Festival (Part 3)

Karamell-Kuche (Snack)

Earl of Sandwich

Day 10
Kona Cafe (Breakfast)

Be Our Guest (Lunch)

Top Of The World Lounge (Snacks & Drinks)

Day 11
Trail's End (Breakfast)

Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (Snack)

Artist Point (Dinner)

Narcoossee's (Dessert)

Day 12
Crystal Palace (Breakfast) Part 1

Crystal Palace (Breakfast) Part 2

Aloha Isle (Snack)

Beaches & Cream (Lunch)

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie (Dinner)

Day 13
Boardwalk Bakery (Breakfast)

Food & Wine Festival (Part 3)

Boardwalk To Go, Boardwalk Joe's (Snacks)

Day 14
Fairfax Fare (Breakfast)

San Angel Inn (Lunch)

Fountain View (Starbucks Drinks)

Sunshine Seasons (Dessert)

Captain's Grille (Dinner)

Day 15
Fairfax Fare & Starring Rolls Cafe (Breakfast)

Wolfgang Puck Express (Lunch)

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie (Dessert)

Day 16
Boardwalk Bakery (Breakfast)

Big River Grille & Brewing Works (Dinner)

Day 17
Boma (Breakfast)

Food & Wine Festival Index (By Booth)

Signage, Cranberry Bog, Eat To The Beat, Souvenirs

Terra, Brazil, Argentina, Australia

Mexico, Singapore, China, South Korea

Africa, Cheese, Brewer's Collection, Germany

Poland, Italy, American Adventure Coffee Cart

Hops & Barley, Florida Local, Japan

Morocco, New Zealand, Belgium

France, Ireland, Canada, Greece

Refreshment Port, Desserts & Champagne, Hawai'i

Scotland, Craft Beer, Complete Passports, Festival Center

I'm in, following along with you on the live thread as well. 17 days is awesome, have a great trip !!:thumbsup2

Hey Jeri! Now I get it... you are living in WDW temporarily! :lmao: 17 days is AWESOME!!! I'm curious as to what your TiW savings will be with that long of a trip!

I've already been seeing your live reports so here's joining in for these as well.

Joining in... perfect way to get excited for our trip in Dec. Hope you are having a great time!

Hi!!!! :) Joining in! We will be arriving in the World on Sunday! Can't wait!:thumbsup2

Thanks for taking us along!

Definitely in so I can vicariously live 17 days in Disney through you! :)
So sorry to hear about your family's business~:hug:

Hi Jeri! I followed you on Instagram! At first I checked twitter lol.. So I followed on both but twitter has no tweets so not sure if that was actually you lol.

Definitely been following on the live thread! At least till I leave for the World myself! Very jealous of your 17 days! My longest was 15nights last year so this years 11 nights (10days) seems REALLY SHORT!

Hey Jeri! Now I get it... you are living in WDW temporarily! :lmao: 17 days is AWESOME!!! I'm curious as to what your TiW savings will be with that long of a trip!

I've already been seeing your live reports so here's joining in for these as well.

Hi Brenda! Lol, by the end of the trip it really did feel like we were living there. It altered my reality quite a bit. We are having a rough time going through Disney detox now that we're home. :laughing: Our savings was pretty significant even though we spent a lot of time at F&W instead of restaurants. I still need to tally my final numbers.

Hi Jeri! I followed you on Instagram! At first I checked twitter lol.. So I followed on both but twitter has no tweets so not sure if that was actually you lol.

Definitely been following on the live thread! At least till I leave for the World myself! Very jealous of your 17 days! My longest was 15nights last year so this years 11 nights (10days) seems REALLY SHORT!

Hi Paula! Yup, that's my Twitter but I have yet to tweet lol. I basically use it to follow a few celebs and get certain food and shopping deals. I fail at Twitter.

Hello to everyone else and thanks for joining in! Finally getting settled in at home so now it's time to start some updates!

The day we left for WDW I started my day at grand jury. I know what you're thinking, what could possibly be a more exciting start to vacation than jury duty. After that was over I came home and spent a few hours finishing up with all my crazy obsessive packing and then we jumped in the car and headed a few miles up the road to my MIL's house for dinner. She started our dining adventures with a bang by making us a special travel day dinner. Here is the delicious stromboli she made just for us.

Roast beef, pepperoni and sharp cheddar. Not a bad start to the trip!

We left her house and we were on the road by 6:15pm. We drove overnight without stopping and it was TORTURE!!!! We were both so tired and finally stopped at a Cracker Barrel in Jacksonville for breakfast at 7am the next morning. I was so tired I didn't even think to take any pictures, but it was pretty standard Cracker Barrel breakfast food.

Our breakfast helped fuel us the rest of the way and we finally reached this beautiful sight.

Let the magic begin!

Subbing in to see all your dining choices. I'm so jealous the length you guys got to spend there.

Ummm, that Stromboli looks delicious!!! Omg, my mouth is drooling, what a start!

Can't wait for more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter