GKTW Online Event: Video Game Marathon ...

One more day to go and were still at 39%. The kids have been collecting quarters from friends and teachers so we should have a little more to add to it.

I'll be posting on my FB page as well as this thread all through the day. I'm really hoping we can get some more donations during the event:thumbsup2

One more day to go and were still at 39%. The kids have been collecting quarters from friends and teachers so we should have a little more to add to it.

I'll be posting on my FB page as well as this thread all through the day. I'm really hoping we can get some more donations during the event:thumbsup2

Sent you a PM.

Excellent...We will be online as well! We'll probably be bouncing back and forth between the Staghelm realm or Uldaman.

I can't believe I am just seeing this post. My family would love to join you playing Warcraft for Give Kids The World. Unfortunatly since I just found this I have plans on Sat. but my 10 year old will be playing and when I get home I will play. Are we just playing on our own or meeting and starting new characters? Let me know.
Sharon

I can't believe I am just seeing this post. My family would love to join you playing Warcraft for Give Kids The World. Unfortunatly since I just found this I have plans on Sat. but my 10 year old will be playing and when I get home I will play. Are we just playing on our own or meeting and starting new characters? Let me know.
Sharon

We are just starting now. Your welcome to come find us. We have characters on both Staghelm (Allaince "Zarlon") and Uldaman (Horde "Nightwish").

The games have begun......We are starting off playing World of Warcraft! We got a few more donations overnight! The total is now up to $442 :banana:

Hour one is in the books and we are up to $458:thumbsup2 The kids and I are still playing Warcraft and my wife is on the couch playing on her iPhone. This is Fun!

Hour number two complete. We are hanging strong at $458. My wife and daughter have now moved upstairs to play Rock Band.

Nine hours down...getting a bit tired but still going.

Still at $480...hopefully we can at least make it to $500. That would be really great.

Half an hour left...Who would have thought playing video games would be so tiring:eek:

Well its been a long day but we are finally finished. The final tally for the day $501

Thank you to all who donated and thank you to my family for lasting all day long...Good job guys!!!!:hug:

Great job, thanks to you and your family!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter