GKTW Online Event: Tastefully Simple Fundraiser, EXTENDED to 9/10! New Products 9/1!!

the email was sent :woohoo: If anyone else would like a copy of the WW points, just PM your email address and I'll send it along :goodvibes

Amy I will be ordering later great idea! I was wondering if you can give a running total maybe to see how much money is being raised or if you can't I understand. All the fundraiser ideas are great! :cool1:

Amy I will be ordering later great idea! I was wondering if you can give a running total maybe to see how much money is being raised or if you can't I understand. All the fundraiser ideas are great! :cool1:

I think we should get Amy to do a tasting party at Erika's house Tracy... We can car pool!!

I agree with that idea ;)

It may be a little tricky to do updates because it's profit based, so it depends on how many prizes we're giving away :)

I CAN say, right now we have at least 2 people who will be winning prizes!

A FOOD FUNDRAISER!!! Now that has my name written all over it. Will be placing my order shortly! :cutie:

A FOOD FUNDRAISER!!! Now that has my name written all over it. Will be placing my order shortly! :cutie:

Order placed as promised. Sure wish that bread mix was here now, though I don't have the beer right this minute either. Sure would love some nice warm bread, though...Bug is hungry! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Order placed as promised. Sure wish that bread mix was here now, though I don't have the beer right this minute either. Sure would love some nice warm bread, though...Bug is hungry! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Keep in mind, you can use ANYTHING carbonated :) I honestly love sweet things so I use Cream soda :woohoo: its SOOOO good!

Hey everyone! I just updated the First post! We've sold so far just UNDER $400 in products and have about 4 prize winners!! You guys are awesome! Please remember, 40% of product sold is NOT what's going to GKTW. It's 40% of profits. We're almost at 50%! Lets keep going guys!! :thumbsup2 We're doing a great job and donating to a great cause while eating DELICIOUS foods!

While I doubt we'll get $10,000 to donate, it is possible :dance3:

We also have ONE party booked! Which means MORE money will be Donated to GKTW!
Uncle Pete is going to hit 1 million in NO time! :cool1:

Wow! Just wanted to thank everyone so far! :banana:
Remember our vendor event is in October, all of you will need to replenish by then :lmao:

My order shipped at 3:00 this morning! I can already smell the brownies baking!!:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

--Hillary

All orders placed before yesterday have been shipped!!! All orders from 8/4 will probably be shipped out Monday or tuesday! :banana:

I can smell your ovens prepping!:laughing:

Yummy treats are always good though roomthree! LOL

We've hit over $700 in orders!!!

Just got my order!!! Now I'm considering ordering more of the brownies, plus a few things I forgot on the last order... I may need a 12-step program. :thumbsup2

--H

Just got my order!!! Now I'm considering ordering more of the brownies, plus a few things I forgot on the last order... I may need a 12-step program. :thumbsup2

--H

Did you see they have an Auto stock program.. They will ship you things on a monthly basis.. may help your brownie fix!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter