GKTW Online Event: DIS Cookbook (Tentative - Planning in Progress)

DWGal210

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I'm brainstorming ideas for GKTW & I wanted to gauge interest on a cookbook.

We have a local company that prints cookbooks - we used them a few times for our office (did cookbooks a few years as Christmas gifts for clients) & we still get compliments on them.

Would the Dis community be interested in this? If so, I'd happily coordinate. To get started, I'd need to have an idea of how many cookbooks people would buy & the number of recipes we'd want submitted. I figured we'd use a $10/book price in keeping with the "theme" of $10 donations. I'll crunch numbers & see.

I have lots of ideas :) but before I go that far, would there be an interest??

Thanks!
Katie

You've got my interest...I was involved in doing a cookbook many years ago while my (then) husband was on deployment. It turned out great and we sold a lot of them...I still have mine, and go to it from time to time.

I have a number of receipes that I would be willing to submit. Just let me know....

From my family, I know for a fact that 2 would be purchased.

Great! Thanks for the response!

I think the church/group cookbooks always have the BEST recipes - it's usually good food that's easy to make & tasty.

Thanks again! I'll keep this going & see peoples thoughts. Obviously, the more books we have the cheaper the cost & the higher $$ we can give to GKTW.

You've got my interest...I was involved in doing a cookbook many years ago while my (then) husband was on deployment. It turned out great and we sold a lot of them...I still have mine, and go to it from time to time.

I have a number of receipes that I would be willing to submit. Just let me know....

From my family, I know for a fact that 2 would be purchased.

There was talk of this at the Jerzy meet. I hope it comes to fruition! Great idea!

Oh I'm so glad there's interest!

I will be updating with details in a day or so. I already registered a Gmail address where you can email recipes :) I'll post that & the info in a few days!

I would definitely be interested in contributing recipes and purchasing books. More than likely I would purchase 4-5 books to give as gifts.

I am interested too!!! I would submit recipes and purchase several copies too.

I think this is a great idea!!!!:)

Sounds like there is interest...subscribing !!!

I would definitely be interested in contributing recipes and purchasing books. More than likely I would purchase 4-5 books to give as gifts.

Thank You...that's a great idea for gifts !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter