GKTW Meet: Virginia, (PHOTOS ADDED PAGE 10)

I'll bring some of Walters personal possessions to auction off to punish him for not coming with me. I'll also tell stories about John's years as a female impersonator (also to punish him for not coming) :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days!!

Pete

:rotfl2: Can't wait!

Hi everyone:

Today is Friday, which means......... our Meet is tomorrow!!!!!!!

I wish everyone, who is traveling long distances, a safe trip.

It will be 63 degrees during the day and 34 degrees in the evening, so don't forget a sweater or jacket.

See you all tomorrow!!!!!

Hi everyone:

Today is Friday, which means......... our Meet is tomorrow!!!!!!!

I wish everyone, who is traveling long distances, a safe trip.

It will be 63 degrees during the day and 34 degrees in the evening, so don't forget a sweater or jacket.

See you all tomorrow!!!!!
:goodvibes Leaving tonight! See y'all tomorrow!

I'll bring some of Walters personal possessions to auction off to punish him for not coming with me. I'll also tell stories about John's years as a female impersonator (also to punish him for not coming) :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days!!

Pete

:rotfl: See you tomorrow...have a safe flight !!!

Our meet is tomorrow!!!! To all those traveling, (me included) have a safe trip and see you soon!!!!!

Just sending out a big hug to all the folks that are going to be at this meet. You'll have a great time and do some great work at the same time. :worship:

Have a glorious day all!!! Looking forward to hearing about it and seeing photos!

Wish I was there with all of you!!! I hope you have a great time at your meet and are able to raise some money for GKTW.

Just back from the meet!
It was great!:banana:
A HUGE thank you to Cheri and Melissa for all their hard work- and to the many Dis-ers who helped! And thanks to he folks at Rivertowne Cafe. I think a lot of money was raised.

And a big thanks to Pete for coming, even though he has been traveling so much lately- he still made it! I got to meet Pete!!!!:faint:

Just back from the meet!
It was great!:banana:
A HUGE thank you to Cheri and Melissa for all their hard work- and to the many Dis-ers who helped! And thanks to he folks at Rivertowne Cafe. I think a lot of money was raised.

And a big thanks to Pete for coming, even though he has been traveling so much lately- he still made it! I got to meet Pete!!!!:faint:

Kudos to these wonderful ladies, Cheri & Melissa that I had the pleasure of meeting today as well. Speaking for us all they made us feel like Disney Royalty & showed the good that can come from gathering together some awesome DIS'ers. :group hug: can't wait to see all the pics

Had a wonderful time at the Dismeet today. Cheri and Melissa outdid themselves with this event. Thanks so much for doing this.

Thank you to Pete for coming up to spend the day with us. Hope we didn't disappoint.

Even though Pete offered a few surprises, (I'll get to that in a minute) the best surprise for Kat and I was seeing Skip there....he really pulled it off. And we were able to meet his dogs :-)

As far as Pete's surprise, well, I want to thank the two families that were generous enough and able to donate the $1500.00 each for the hotel review Pete offered in the silent auction. Have a great time guys....can't wait to hear those shows....I'm happy and envious at the same time.

I hear we raised over $4000 for GKTW......that's going to help make some great wishes come true for some very deserving children. :-)

Mike

I also wanted to extend my thanks and kudos to Melissa and Cheri for putting on a wonderful event. I had a great time and I am happy that we were able to raise such a generous amount to a great cause! Also, thanks to Pete for making the trip up to spend the day with us. It was wonderful to meet you and to get a chance to talk to you. I hope that we will be able to do more meets in the future!

Hi everyone:

OH MY GOSH!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

I want to say thank you to every one that came today to help make the Meet a great Meet and a pretty successful one.

Cheri should have the final total amount of money that we raised in, hopefully, a few days. We are waiting on the donation from the River Towne Cafe' and to the folks donating to our First Giving Page.

In the next couple of weeks, I will be putting together a scrapbook from the event. If anyone took pictures, please share them with me. Please email them to me at disneymm@hotmail.com. I will make the book available to purchase from the publisher website. Just give me a couple of weeks to gather all the pictures and to put it together.

Again, thank you to everyone who joined us. I finally got to Meet a lot of Disers and that was so amazing. And thank you Pete for joining us, it truly meant a lot to us.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Ok now I am going to bed....I am exhausted....:lmao:.

We had a great time meeting everyone and I think the event was a huge success. Hopefully we can do more meets in the future. Thank you to Cheri and Melissa who did a fantastic job organizing this event. They obviously put in many hours preparing for this. And thanks to Pete for taking the time to come to the meet. It was a pleasure to meet you Pete and you should truly be commended for your efforts to help raise money for GKTW.

Thanks again everyone and look forward to the next meet!

Hi Everyone...we are finally home and have things unpacked...Thanks to everyone that attended, we had a fabulous time!!! And thanks to Pete for coming up for the event.

I loved meeting everyone.

It was a huge success and a LOT of fun!!!

As soon as the final monies come in, we will post the amount.....

Way to go Virginia DIS Meet......you didn't disappoint

After 3 long months of keeping my big mouth shut, I can finally break my silence. :) Thanks to Melissa and Cheri for letting me surprise Pete.

This was a fantastic event! So nice to see old friends and make new ones. The Greyhounds enjoyed all the attention too.

This was a great day full of friendship, fun, and raising money!

Way to go Melissa and Cheri!!!

Hi Everyone:

After looking at all the pictures that were taken, that I have in my possession, there aren't enough to justify spending $25 on a scrapbook. So, I will post some pictures to share with everyone.

If you took pictures, please share.

Thanks.
melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter