GKTW Meet: Iowa WOO HOO! Raised $1096

Because of our snow storm today, we are postponing the planning meeting until Saturday, January 28th.
It will be at Panera Bread in Cedar Rapids at 1:00.
We have a lot of fun ideas, let us know if you would like to help.
Pam

Hi everyone!!!

We're getting closer to our Iowa meet! Some details are still being worked out, but we'd like to start getting some RSVPs so we know who to expect.

The info:

April 28th, 2012
Cedar Falls, IA
11AM - 2PM

Lunch is provided. We'll have some games, silent auction & the 50/50 raffle. We'll also have some fun kid activities, so be sure to bring your family! Cost will be $10 per person.

If you have any questions, please PM me. The location will be announced soon. Once we get RSVPs, I'll update the first post with who's all coming. :)

Can't wait to meet all of you!! :)

UPDATE:

I will change the first post. The event is May 5th, 2012, at the Cedar Falls Community Center in Cedar Falls, IA.

Let's get those RSVPs going!! :) I'll update in the first post as we get who's coming.

See ya then!!

Darn.....the new date will not work for me, as I am leaving Iowa on April 29, 2012.

Have an awesome event!:)

UPDATE:

I will change the first post. The event is May 5th, 2012, at the Cedar Falls Community Center in Cedar Falls, IA.

Let's get those RSVPs going!! :) I'll update in the first post as we get who's coming.

See ya then!!

The new date actually works better for us!

Hey all! Happy Saturday!! We're just about 5 weeks from our Iowa GKTW event on May 5th - woo hoo!! :woohoo:

We're looking to start getting a count of who's coming, so let's get those RSVPs in! :)

To recap:

Saturday, May 5, 2012
Cedar Falls, IA
11 am - 2 pm
$10 per person; food, games, cool prizes and more!

We'd love to see as many of you as possible! :thumbsup2

Have a great weekend!!

Hey all! Happy Saturday!! We're just about 5 weeks from our Iowa GKTW event on May 5th - woo hoo!! :woohoo:

We're looking to start getting a count of who's coming, so let's get those RSVPs in! :)

To recap:

Saturday, May 5, 2012
Cedar Falls, IA
11 am - 2 pm
$10 per person; food, games, cool prizes and more!

We'd love to see as many of you as possible! :thumbsup2

Have a great weekend!!

Would love to attend but DD graduates from college on the 5th. Thanks for your efforts. Best of luck with the event!

Morning, all!

Just a few weeks, so let's get those RSVPs in!! We've got some AWESOME auction items & games planned!

Looking forward to meeting other Dis fans!!

I have about eight people who are coming. They aren't Disers but like WDW.
My daughter and two kids, my sister in law and two, maybe three kids and a couple of friends from work. I told them it will be a fun time!!!

We will have a Magician at our event!!!
He is putting a little 'Disney' into some of his tricks including turning a coin into a Disney trading pin that his 'assistant' will get to keep, some fun with our Mickey $$$ that can be traded for the kids prizes and a trick where you can find a little deck of Disney cards. Good stuff.

Thanks to everyone for a GREAT event! We raised $1,096 for GKTW!!

We had so much fun & we'll keep you all posted on the 2013 event!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter