GKTW Meet: Iowa WOO HOO! Raised $1096

DWGal210

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Wanted to let everyone know that an Iowa meet is in the works! Details to come later but it will be April 2012 & held at a locationTBA (probably NE Iowa). It will be held on a Saturday & will have activities for adults & kids alike!

We'll post more details as plans come together! We'd love to see as many of you as possible!

Please add us to the list of possibles - we're in Omaha but could drive over if not too far North of I-80!

Looking forward to hearing about this! We live in Illinois, right where IA, IL and MO meet, so may be able to come depending on your location!

Hi everyone!! Sorry, life's been chaotic. The event will be in Cedar Falls, which is NE Iowa.

More details coming soon!!!

Sounds great!! We are looking forward to it.. Thanks for working on putting this together.

I am east of Cedar Rapids in Springville!!!
Our next planning meeting will be Jan 21st in Cedar Rapids at Panera's (1:00). Join us if you can.
Pam

Was just listening to the LIVE podcast they did after DAP last weekend. Pete announced that they are taking "The DIS Unplugged" on the road to some of the GKTW events. I think we need to start a campaign to get them to this meet!

Our next planning meeting is this Saturday, Jan. 21st (1:00) at Panera in Cedar Falls.
Hope you can join us. Pam

Was just listening to the LIVE podcast they did after DAP last weekend. Pete announced that they are taking "The DIS Unplugged" on the road to some of the GKTW events. I think we need to start a campaign to get them to this meet!

I agree!! Wouldn't that be fun?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter