GKTW Meet: Indiana, September 3, 2011

Thanks to everyone who donated to GKTW, and especially to my Tinkerbell Half-Marathon fundraising effort. Thanks to you, I'm now over a quarter of the way to my goal of $2000! I'm continuing to train, and am up to 10 miles on my "long run" days. Thanks again! :goodvibes

ADP ... great job raising funds for GKTW and the time you and everyone put into the Indy event. :thumbsup2
Thanks Bill!

Thanks to everyone who donated to GKTW, and especially to my Tinkerbell Half-Marathon fundraising effort. Thanks to you, I'm now over a quarter of the way to my goal of $2000! I'm continuing to train, and am up to 10 miles on my "long run" days. Thanks again! :goodvibes
That's awesome Tony! 10 miles is quite an accomplishment. I have a lot to do before I get there.

Sounds awesome !!! Wish I could have made it, but I was preparing to go to WDW....maybe next year.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet will be on Saturday, September 1st 2012. This will be the 5th year for the meet and we are planning some great stuff. Once again we will be donating the proceeds from the meet to the Power of 10 - Give Kids the World Challenge. Last year we were very excited to send a check to Give Kids the World for $3100.

For those coming in from out of town I will be providing a hotel option close to the meet site and blocking some rooms off for guests. I hope you can make it. If you have any questions about coming into Indianapolis please don't hesitate to ask. We hope you can make it this year.

We will be starting a new thread for the September 1st 2012 meet.

Road Trip!!!! :car:

I'll put that date on the calendar Aaron. Would be nice to see my Indianapolis friends again.

Count us in.:goodvibes Kyla fussed about having to go with us last year. But once there, she had a great time. We're interviewing for a companion for Wheels, so we may be bringing someone else, too.

Kelly and I are in, and are looking quite forward to it. We'll be back from internship by then.

:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2::woohoo:

Road Trip!!!! :car:

I'll put that date on the calendar Aaron. Would be nice to see my Indianapolis friends again.

Count us in.:goodvibes Kyla fussed about having to go with us last year. But once there, she had a great time. We're interviewing for a companion for Wheels, so we may be bringing someone else, too.

Kelly and I are in, and are looking quite forward to it. We'll be back from internship by then.

:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2::woohoo:
To all of you please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your trip more comfortable. I know coming from out of town presents different challenges than someone who is local. If you have any questions about the area or need something before coming into town please let me know. :)

To all of you please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your trip more comfortable. I know coming from out of town presents different challenges than someone who is local. If you have any questions about the area or need something before coming into town please let me know. :)

Can you give us the address of the meeting place? Perhaps some suggestions for nearby hotels?

I'm going to start the convincing now...lol Any Texas de Brazil's neaby, I can use as bait?:goodvibes

Can you give us the address of the meeting place? Perhaps some suggestions for nearby hotels?

We stayed at Cambria Suites - Noblesville last time. Other DISers stayed there, too. If venue is the same as last time, we'll probably stay there this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter