GKTW Meet - Hershey, PA **GRAND TOTAL IS IN**

1Grumpy9

DIS Veteran
GKTW Meet Harrisburg/Hershey, PA Meet Date: June 13-15, 2014​
DisMeetSmoresLogo-1_zpsb02ebd21.jpg
Thanks to everyone who came out from as far away as 6 hrs to help raise money for GKTW!! It was an awesome weekend. The committee is going to meet in a couple of weeks and discuss the highs and what could be changed for next year. Yes you heard me right...there will be another meet next year. Although we will have to look for another weekend as some will be on the Alaskan Cruise.​

The Grand Total is in...
$8420.00
Thank you to everyone who donated. The committee is overwhelmed by the total. We can't wait to see what next year brings

Those Attending:

1Grumpy9
Wimpy
DisneyFanInPA
DChipPT
Jesscahens
AmberDeBarr
MonorailCentral
Ravensgirl (+1)
TiggieKat
chaoscent (+2)
TheMaxRebo (+3)
BuzzNwoodY0824 (+1)
DatMouse
disneygirl910 (+1)
contempo84 (+1)
GoofyDisneyMom (+1)
wdwscout
grmpytggr
ShesAPirate
parrotheadlois
DUHGreg
Sammyworld (+1)
DisSoprano
Philliesfan56 (+1)
laurenjdaisy
Nikkibell
MetalMadLady
jeswel
eaglecry
EltonFan
JeemaRee
hedberg1661
AmberLuvsWDW (+1)
Stermie
StepIntoHorizons (+1)
Kam484 (+1)
Fan O’ the Mouse
wonderchar
disneym2m
alicemouse

If I missed anyone, please let me know: padismeet@gmail.com

We have 76 people signed up for the Saturday event!! Thank you all for signing up and I can't wait for the event!!

Depending on when my school is out (which depends on snow) we will likely join you! :cool1:

My in-laws live about 45 mins away from Hershey and would love to come if I can make the dates work.

We hit up Hershey at least once or twice a year - though we split our time between Hershey Park/Chocolate and Troegs Brewery which is right next to the park

we live about 8 hours from hershey in ohio, but we have family in hershey. We have been thinking about a trip to hershey park for a few years, I think this might be our reason for a trip! We have never been to a meet, but love the cause. I can't wait to hear more details. We are excited to come. Let me know if out of towners can help at all!

Hi!! I live in the Philadelphia area, only about an hour and a half from Hershey...so I would love to help, if I can!! I can't wait to hear more details, as they become available!:)

Jim and I are going to meet up after the new year (and because that is when I get back from WDW) and work out some details on what we will need and what we have already.

I think we have the food secured up for Saturday afternoon...My DBFF works for a local restaurant (deli sandwiches) and she is willing to cater it for me at her cost. Once the new year starts we will be getting more and more info out.

Hi!! I live in the Philadelphia area, only about an hour and a half from Hershey...so I would love to help, if I can!! I can't wait to hear more details, as they become available!:)

ME TOO! I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THIS MEET! And my kids will love going to Hershey Park :-) Win Win!!!

Are planning on attending and would love to make hotel reservations sooner rather than later. Any more progress?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi all,

We are still in the beginning planing phase and thankful for all the support we are seeing. We will be in contact as some more details are hashed out.

Jim

We had a great first meeting on the beginning stages of planning. Anyone else interersted in helping out, please email me ashelleh@verizon.net and we can get you involved!!! We are going to be working with 2 or 3 hotels in the area to get blocks of rooms for us.

Our next planning meeting is going to be in Feb. Anyone interested is welcome to join us (pizza and soda/tea will be provided for dinner).

As it is never too early to start planning, we have received the group rate information for Hershey Park tickets. If you would like to sign up for the group rate, please PM me or email Amy and I (wimpy@psualum.com). We will need to know the count by April 10th to get the best rate. We will need a total of 20 or more for these rates.

Regular (ages 9-54) - $32.00
Junior/Senior (ages 3-8 & 55-69) - $27.75
Senior Plus (ages 70+) - $21.50

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!