GKTW Meet: A "Brave" fundraiser

meetmeatthepoly

Loving Walt Disney World Since 1972
Hello!

I just received word that B&B Theatres (Ozark/Nixa, Missouri) will donate a percentage of the proceeds from the showings of Brave, on Thursday, June 28 - to my cause - The Power of 10 for Give Kids the World.

No, it won't raise thousands of dollars, but I am so happy to be a part of this cause. Thank you for the inspiration!

I have had this in the back of my mind for quite some time, so when I saw in our newspaper a few weeks ago that one of our local kids will be benefitting from Give Kids the World, this became a no brainer.

Hello!

I just received word that B&B Theatres (Ozark/Nixa, Missouri) will donate a percentage of the proceeds from the showings of Brave, on Thursday, June 28 - to my cause - The Power of 10 for Give Kids the World.

No, it won't raise thousands of dollars, but I am so happy to be a part of this cause. Thank you for the inspiration!

I have had this in the back of my mind for quite some time, so when I saw in our newspaper a few weeks ago that one of our local kids will be benefitting from Give Kids the World, this became a no brainer.

Every $ counts!!!!

Glad to put Missouri on the event map! Would love to see other theatres follow suit for this summer's newest Disney movie, Brave- because that is sure what these kids are who are fighting for their health.

Thanks again guys!

-Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter