GKTW in Kansas City

disneychik21

Mouseketeer
I would really like to create a Give Kids the World event in Kansas City or somewhere in the general Midwest area. Is there anyone out there from the KC or surrounding area who would want to help create an event? I am beginning my last year of college and would need help.

I know that this thread is a few years old but I was curious if you had any luck meeting up or connecting with Disney fans in the Kansas City area. I am from the area would love to interact with other Disney fans locally as it often feels like my family and I are the only ones around!

I know that this thread is a few years old but I was curious if you had any luck meeting up or connecting with Disney fans in the Kansas City area. I am from the area would love to interact with other Disney fans locally as it often feels like my family and I are the only ones around!

There's a few of us. Although, since I have two degrees from KU, I'm not sure we're allowed to hang out :(

This sounds like a great idea! I am going to move it to our GKTW events sub-forum so you can continue planning. :thumbsup2

For those of you in Kansas City, but sure to check out the thread about Coasting For Kids. You can participate at Worlds of Fun and raise money for Give Kids The World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter