GKTW Event:Under the Sea Cut-A-Thon - Massachusetts - Thursday April 16th, 2015

DreamLikeWalt

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!!!!
My name is Khalee and I am 21 years old! Last year I was a hairdressing student at Toni&Guy Hairdressing Academy and got the opportunity to organize a cut-a-thon for GKTW! I am SUPER excited to be doing this again - now working as a teacher at the academy!!!

Last year I made a goal to raise $1,000 and in just a 3 hour event was able to raise $1,580!!!! We are going for $2,000 this year!!!!!!!!
I am so lucky to be able to show my students my passion for WDW and giving back to this amazing cause! Please stop by and help me reach our goal and spread the magic!!!

WHEN: Thursday, April 16th 2015 3PM-6PM

WHERE: Braintree Massachusetts

WHAT: Hair cuts and Blow drys at a suggested donation price of $10 for all ages! There will also be manicures, movies, music, face painting, pirate and mermaid makeovers, a photo booth, and a lot of amazing raffles!

WHO: All ages are welcome! There will be raffle items for all ages, haircuts for all ages, as well as pirate and mermaid makeovers for the little ones!!

EVENT DETAILS
3PM-6PM
Locations: TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy
727A Granite Street, Braintree MA 02184

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!