GKTW EVENT: NJ DIS Meet Weekend - APRIL 25-27! THE TOTAL IS IN!!!!

Such a great job to all the Golden Girls! So much fun, can't wait to do it again next year.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to add my congratulations and thanks for a fabulous day on Saturday. It was DH and my second meet and we had a great time. We were lucky enough to win the Kathy and Teresa themed basket and broke into the K Cups first thing Sunday morning. We also won the silent auction for the Hershey meet, so we are looking forward to seeing everyone again there. :goodvibes

We are definitely looking into it!! :thumbsup2

There are still some rooms available at the Hershey Lodge at a FABULOUS rate!!!

Normal rate for June is $299 a night...we got it for $149 + tax a night!! :worship:

I can't wait to see everyone!!!

Amber...congrats on winning the trip to Hershey!!! You will enjoy yourself!!

Normal rate for June is $299 a night...we got it for $149 + tax a night!! :worship:

I'm planning to be there! Should be registering later this week, and I'm really looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

I also wanted to thank you and your team for your generous donation of a package to your meet! That was wonderful (and I'm still coming, even though I got outbid LOL)

And THANK YOU to everyone else who donated, who came and supported us during our weekend! We had a fantastic time, and we're already talking about what to do next year!

I'll be at Hershey, New England, and Delaware, and hope to see lots of you at those meets, too!

Thanks again,
gillian :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter