GKTW Event-Coasting For Kids-DIS Coasterpalooza: East vs West

Following along. Not sure I can make it with baseball and softball, but that is my favorite park day at Cedar Point next to Mother's Day and the first Sunday after Labor Day :)

Following along. Not sure I can make it with baseball and softball, but that is my favorite park day at Cedar Point next to Mother's Day and the first Sunday after Labor Day :)

We'd love to see a big group of DISers at Cedar Point! Tell your friends. :mic:

Thanks Tom & Justine! :goodvibes

I am trying to convince my son and his fiance that this is a great way to spend a nice day!

I am offering to pay their registration- I just have to find out if they are available!!

Just as a heads up. The 25 covers admission to the parks, but to participate in the marathon (ride rides) you will need to raise an additional $75 per person.

Thinking about joining up at Canada's Wonderland.

So I was planning on making my own team as we have done in the past. Is there a way to have my own team but still "give credit" to the dis? If not, we will just join up under the one that you setup.

Not sure Mike.

They're not using FirstGiving this year, so the system is way different than before.

Ya, I'll just sign up under the account you setup and see what happens. No big deal.

Go Team East! Working on getting some more fun prizes for the top fundraisers so stay tuned !!!

Anyone know any information on what Worlds of Fun did in previous years for this event? I'm considering it, but it would really be contingent on what coaster it was.
They open, for the year, in about a week so hopefully that's when we'll see some more information.

Anyone know any information on what Worlds of Fun did in previous years for this event? I'm considering it, but it would really be contingent on what coaster it was.
They open, for the year, in about a week so hopefully that's when we'll see some more information.

My contact at GKTW says that there's a "new re-ride policy" that's causing some delays in finalizing the plans at some of the Parks.

I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

:cool1:

My wife and I just signed up and plan on flying down from Washington to participate.

We are both coaster junkies and I should have done something to raise money for GKTW a long time ago.

Time to start knocking on doors, making phone calls, and sending emails.

Can't wait!
-Dave aka MrMom

:cool1:

My wife and I just signed up and plan on flying down from Washington to participate.

We are both coaster junkies and I should have done something to raise money for GKTW a long time ago.

Time to start knocking on doors, making phone calls, and sending emails.

Can't wait!
-Dave aka MrMom

Awesome!!! :cool1:

The Dis has also graciously donated a "Dis hashtag" t shirt for one of our top fundraisers. These were limited edition and no longer available for purchase. Who's going to be the lucky winner??

Hi, guys! I just decided I am going to do this, this year. I'll be Dorney Park, as I leave on the PA/DE boarder. Go team east! :cool1:

Kris Clark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!