GKTW Event: 4th annual NE Dis Meet to benifit GKTW - Oct 3-5, 2014

The wife is hoping for some Vera Bradley or Alex and Ani to bid on

Someone needs to make a meme of Pete in a Pilgrim getup landing at Plymouth Rock

See ya Friday night

Super Excited to see y'all for bowling and the Brunch!
:lovestruc

-Krista "Tigger-ette"

I just want to say that any pictures posted by Teresa of me anywhere on the internet from this weekend are photo shopped.

Thank you Divas for a fantastic night! Thanks to my bowling buddies for your supportive encouragement and fun dancin'! -Krista "Tigger-ette"

Its been a couple of good days for this event but today is the BIG EVENT!!!

Val & I have enjoyed meeting old and new friends. I'm sure there are still a few we haven't met yet so will have to spend some time today scouring the corners for the wall flowers. Come say Hi if we've missed you!!! :wave:

Its been a couple of good days for this event but today is the BIG EVENT!!!

Val & I have enjoyed meeting old and new friends. I'm sure there are still a few we haven't met yet so will have to spend some time today scouring the corners for the wall flowers. Come say Hi if we've missed you!!! :wave:

Well, I haven't seen you and Val yet...oh, is my 'corner' too far away?? :thumbsup2 Have a great day today. The weather looks like it's going to be really nice!!!!

Well, I haven't seen you and Val yet...oh, is my 'corner' too far away?? :thumbsup2 Have a great day today. The weather looks like it's going to be really nice!!!!

Missing you Dianne! Sorry you couldn't make it this weekend. The weather this morning is beautiful!!! You'll have to let us know the next time you're at WDW.

To the very nice man I outbid on the magic bands: Don't feel too bad, they are unusable. Something I didn't realize at the time. I'm quite bummed about it. Had a great time anyway. Next time I should research what I bid on. Just glad it all went to such a great cause!

I had a great time meeting everyone. Looking forward to next years event.

So proud of the money we raised. Thanks to all the organizers who put this on. Amazing work.

Susan

Thank you, Divas, Podcasters, DISers. What a magical weekend

From the other Sha Un (and the other Grumpy Cat)

Its been a couple of good days for this event but today is the BIG EVENT!!! Val & I have enjoyed meeting old and new friends. I'm sure there are still a few we haven't met yet so will have to spend some time today scouring the corners for the wall flowers. Come say Hi if we've missed you!!! :wave:

I enjoyed sitting with you both on Friday night and learning your story. You both are the definition of kindness and generosity. Looking forward to seeing you both again some day.

Susan
(I'm still up for adoption...

I would just like to say THANK YOU to the Diva's, DISers & Podcast team and everyone else who came out this past weekend!
This was my first DIS Meet and it blew my mind.

I met and made new friends who I am sure I will see again! The Diva's put on a heck of a performance.

I would also like to thank Andrew and his family for coming out. They had no idea what the DIS was until this weekend! Just coming to speak about their experience with GKTW they didn't know what kind of community was behind and supporting them with DISers. I think (and hope) maybe we convereted a few more DIS fans. I felt honored to have stumbled upon their family Friday night at the welcome dinner. Can't thank Tara enough for inviting them as I definately made new friends!

Again...thanks to the DIVA's and PODCAST team for such a wonderful weekend!
See you all real soon!
Deb:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!