Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Well my friends and I were all wearing Doctor Who stuff and Minnie, Mickey, and Pluto all got very excited.

New questions: What are you dressing up for Halloween?
317K5%2BH2CTL.jpg

My boyfriend and are doing couples costume Star Trek. I kinda feel like a Disney traitor with Star Wars Episode 7 coming out soon haha. But Live Long and Prosper! Trek and Wars are both awesome.

I agree there.

I don't have a costume, I haven't gone trick or treating for quite a few years now, but in case I get an invitation to a party or something I have a few ideas. But seeing as I don't really have friends I don't think I'll need it.

I agree there.

I don't have a costume, I haven't gone trick or treating for quite a few years now, but in case I get an invitation to a party or something I have a few ideas. But seeing as I don't really have friends I don't think I'll need it.
It was nice having Goblin Day in high school. This year Dylan is taking me to some parties. Be my friend I need some more.

I'm dressing up as Dipper from Gravity Falls (my friend is dressing up as Jamie from Steven Universe, we're gonna hand out candy at her house and probably go out and get some too)

At school, I dressed up as a French waiter. I couldn't get anyone to do a group costume with me, so I just did my own little thing, as part of the senior privlige our school has for us to dress up. But tonight, I'm contemplating on breaking out the Cruella De Vil costume for a couple hours to hand out candy in.

I just joined so here is some info about me.

My Name: Brooke
Graduating High School: 2016
Been to: Disneyland California a ton of times, 3 times to Walt Disney World in Florida, and 1 time to Tokyo Disneyland.
My favorite Disney Movie: Cinderella
My Favorite Disney Song: When You Wish Upon A Star
My Favorite Disney Princess: Cinderella
My Favorite Disney Character: Stitch

Next Question!:
What is your favorite WDW Quick Service?

Mine is Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafe

Pinnochio's by Small World! The pizza is great, I usually take mine over to Columbia Harbor House since my family loves to eat there but I'm not a fan.

My favorites are Sunshine Seasons and Columbia Harbour House. And even though they are technically bakeries, Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie and Kringla Bakeri og Café have also recently become favorites of mine.

Next Question!:
Which Disney character is your spirit animal?

Mine is Anna. When my first saw the movie he went "OH MY GOSH SHE IS JUST LIKE YOU."
But don't worry, I wouldn't marry a man I just met lol. But I'm a bit too passionate for most guys...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!