"Get Ready for Mass Retail Closings"

i just cant find lots of things i like or fit into at khols . i'm a size 14 and if i do find something its not on sale. I liked mervyns and i also like jcpennys but i've stayed away from shopping . I'm trying to pay off as much of my debt as possible incase i do get laid.

:rotfl: See men do like us curvy girls!:lmao: Seriously, though I wear a 14and i do much better shopping for jeans/tops at Ross.But i still use Kohls for tennis shoes and some other items.

Not Tiffany's!!:sad1:
There are two Tiffany stores in Las Vegas now . . . but I'm sure they are hurting because why would a visitor shop in Vegas when there's a Tiffany almost in your home town, unless you win big and want to spend it?

There is one mall here (Fashion Show) with two vacant department stores (Lord & Taylor that never materialized after mall expanded, vacant Macys after Bloomingdale's opened a home store), another mall (Boulevard Mall) with one vacant store (Dillard's that closed), and a mall in the suburbs (Summerlin) that is half built.

The one bright sign is that Kohl's is opening stores in three of the Mervyn's that shut down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter