Georgia Resident Discounts?

Tumbleweed

Mouseketeer
Please help me. I am sure that several months ago when looking into
Universal resorts, I found a place that said that Universal resorts gave the
same discount to Georgia residents as Florida residents. Did I dream this or
am I confused this policy with something else?

If you were dreaming, I think I was in the same dream. I do remember reading it somewhere.... I know Disney use to do this... not sure if they still do. Have you looked on Universal's offical web site???

I think you probably saw the discount information at mousesavers website (can't post the URL due to disboards minimum number of posts requirement) under Universal Orlando/ Discounts and Deals. I don't know if the discounts are valid or not, I just know where the information is posted at this website.

Thanks everyone. Motherfletcher, I just tried to put in my zipcode in the
FL resident box, and it said it was an invalid zipcode.

Maybe they don't give GA residents the FL discounts anymore. My bad luck
...should have gone last year!

I live outside of Atlanta and I always called them directly when inquiring about ressies. They have always honored the Florida resident discount for Georgia residents. My suggestion would be to call them and ask. HTH! :earsgirl:

Tumbleweed... guess we were in the same dream :rotfl: Good luck getting your rate.. as 4theloveofdisney said, try giving them a call....

I've gotten it before - call the 1 800 number and just ask if any are available for your dates (Georgia rates)

You have to call to get the discount but they do give it. I just purchased annual passes at the florida price by calling. I live in Georgia.

You have to call to get the discount but they do give it. I just purchased annual passes at the florida price by calling. I live in Georgia.

I was misinformed. My husband was on hold when he told me he could get it. He got disconnected before the purchase and when he called back they told him that is was actually not available for Georgia. So Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter