Gay Crocs?

dkostel said:
I have the Athens & I really like them. I quickly got used to the toe thingey. But the major difference between these & Beaches, etc. is that they are not as wide. I have wideish feet and if these were any narrower I wouldn't be able to wear them. Other than that they're great!

dkostel...I hear ya about those skinny Crocs...the Niles are skinny, too, which is why I didn't like them. I've got wide ol' duck feet so I gave them to my older sister...she loves them...skinny footed girl. I bought a pair of the Scutes...it's the new one and it works great for me...there's a photo of mine in my previous post. DH just bought his second pair of Scutes...we getting a second pair for each of us, but I wear the smaller size (Mens 8) and the didn't have any in my size.

yea hey its ok to be gay, i have a friend who is and it doesnt change the way we treat and hang around her. if you dislike gay people thats your own right but you should accept the way other people feel and want to go by. so if your friend turns gay you should be there to support them and treat them like nothings happened and be there for them when they need you the most. Because my friends mum turned against her daughters girlfriend and now the girlfriends not allowed back at her house. and yes my friend was very devistated. but she has moved on but still with the same girl

At first, I had no idea what Crocs were beside the ones I have in the canal down the street from me (although I think those might be aligators, not sure).

So I read more and discovered that they were shoes...now I am not a shoe queen, and I agree that the lesbians are truly the ones to ask about sandals and such...so I read on, and finally I said to myself..."What does these shoes look like?" and off I went to their website....

Sorry if this offends, but them are ugly....are they really comfortable? I have worn and do wear ugly shoes because they are comfortable, so the look is not the issue for me, but I can't imagine spending the whole day at one of the parks without socks on....

These might be nice for Blizzard Beach though...and I would be in style, correct? :cheer2:

I just ordered my first Crocs (actually 4 pairs, one for hubby and the rest for me!!)

I don't think they are ugly at all. We each have a pair of knock offs the we like very much, so I'm sure we'll be happy with these. I got a pair of Aspens, a pair of Athens and a pair of Off Roads. I plan on wearing the Off Roads when I go for my trip in August. I'll be bringing along my Athens as well.

A question though, to those that have worn them for touring, do you wear socks or not?? I plan on bringing a pair of socks just in case, but I'm thinking I'll just wear them with out socks.

Brad in Ma.

I have a pair of Beaches which are my commuting shoes. I walk 5+ miles a day in them without socks. You can wear them, but they are unnecessary.

Okay, my son has had his Caymans for a week. I have had my Athens for a week. Jump up for Crocs, we love 'em! I bought a 9, although I wear a 9 1/2 shoe and they are just fine. Now we are just waiting on my son's Jibbitz's to arrive. I ordered them through NoFearGear.com, and they were great. No shipping charges over $75, and about as cheap as you're gonna get em. I am definately ordering another color! They passed muster for about 6 days of parks at this point, and no pain between the toes and quite cushy. Sorry, Birkenstock...!

I wear them both with and without socks. When I wear socks (when it's wicked hot, feet sweat) I try to match the sock (the very short ankle style) with the croc itself.

i could never wear them they are really ugly (no offense meant) if i have to walk for a long time like in the parks i prefer Geox Shoes they are also very comfortable and they don't look that ugly....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter